Tuesday 27 January 2009

WEBSITE IN CONSTRUCTION

I apologise to those who may wonder why no new posts have been made - I am constructing a new user-friendly site in which i shall catalogue EVERYTHING and I shall remove what has been sold...

In the meantime please keep sending requests for books and I can email lists.

I currently have:

700 books in English
330 books in German
30 books in French
some books in Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Portuguese...
20 guide books
dictionaries, guide books, educational material
150 antique and collectable books, of which 30 are rare and valuble, some are 1st editions. Many are from the 19th century, languages include, French, Old German (Gothic), English and Spanish.

From the humble beginnings of 50 books I hope you can see how quickly the stock is expanding... there shall be somewhere to browse soon... BUT... I NEED MORE BOOKS!!

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WISH TO EMPTY YOUR SHELVES, CLEAR SOME SPACE OR ARE MOVING HOUSE.
I BUY ALL TYPES OF BOOKS IN ALL LANGUAGES. I HAVE FRIENDS AND CONTACTS WHO MAY BUY WHAT I DO NOT WORK WITH.

danielzachariah@hotmail.com
15-5667-6167

2 comments:

S o f í a said...

Hola! Soy de Mendoza y voy el 6 de marzo para BsAs... donde te puedo encontrar? Ya estuve viendo los libros que tenés y hay muchos que me interesan...
Avisame por favor!
Gracias,
Sofia

The Book Cellar, Buenos Aires said...

Hola Sofia...
Enviame un mail desde tu email y te puedo enviar una lista mas amplio que tiene todos mis libros. cuando vengas nos podemos encontrar y podes verlos.

Gracias por tu consulta!!
Daniel